Best 10 Color Schemes Free Guide
Are you struggling to match the colors in your living room?
You have no clue how to tie the room together or how to add accent colors?
The “Best 10 Color Schemes for a Gorgeous Living Room” is a FREE guide to help you get unstuck from your home décor blockage, even if this is your first time decorating your own place.
“Best 10 Color Schemes for a Gorgeous Living Room”
A FREE GUIDE
Time-tested. Designer favored. Fail-proof color palettes, that will open up a huge box of ideas. Be an artist in your home, without hiring a decorator.
Here’s what you’ll get in this free guide:
- An easy to digest list of secret color formulas used by interior designers, even if decor trends come and go. Packed with example illustrations!
- How to get over the No.1 blockage when starting out a room decor project, with a pragmatic, simple solution.
- Where to actually start your living room decorating plan, whether you are just moving in or updating an existing place.
- How to diversify your palette, even if you don’t have an artist’s eye for colors.
- + A surprise bonus!
Ask yourself if:
- You have been going around in circles, trying to come up with ideas for your living room colors.
- You’ve been collecting loads of color swatches from your local paint store, but you’re still undecided which hue, tone, tint or shade of any conceivable color you’d actually enjoy living with.
- You are ready to give up and hire an interior decorator, even if your wallet screams “No!”
- You feel like something is missing in the grand scheme of your room decor, but you can’t quite put your finger on it.
If you answered “yes” to any (or all) of the questions above, then it’s time to make your space exactly how you’ve always wanted it to be.
“One can speak poetry just by arranging colors well.”
– Vincent van Gogh.
It’s time to clarify your color decision.
“Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.”
– Leonardo da Vinci.
About Andreea Dumez
Hi, I’m Andreea, an illustrator and surface pattern designer, helping people find their inner colors and decor ideas. I’m also a pharmacist (you couldn’t tell, right? 🙂 ), who truly enjoys giving people the power to know and act on their health choices. In that regard, choosing the colors that surround us is in itself a health choice. I talk more about the psychology of colors and how they influence our daily lives on my blog.