Are you struggling to find a match for the blue colors in your *home decor* or *wardrobe*?
You have no clue how to tie the colors together?
“HOW TO PAIR BLUE WITH OTHER COLORS” is a FREE guide to help you find ideas for your projects, even if you are not an artist or designer.
“HOW TO PAIR BLUE WITH OTHER COLORS”
A FREE GUIDE
Time-tested. Designer favored. Fail-proof color combinations for blue, that will open up a huge box of ideas. Be an artist in your home and wardrobe, without hiring a decorator.
Here’s what you’ll get in this free guide:
- A no-nonsense chart of color pairings that go with blue. Designers use them, too!
- Suggested use for each color combination: sober decor, office outfit, etc.
Ask yourself if:
- You have been going around in circles, trying to come up with ideas for how to match your favorite colors.
- You’ve been collecting loads of color swatches from your local paint store, but you’re still undecided which hue, tone, tint or shade of any conceivable color you’d actually enjoy living with.
- You are ready to give up and hire an interior decorator, even if your wallet screams “No!”
- You feel like something is missing in the grand scheme of your room decor, but you can’t quite put your finger on it.
- You have a pressing timeline for choosing a special wardrobe (maybe a wedding color scheme with blue colors?) and you need immediate inspiration?
If you answered “yes” to any (or all) of the questions above, then it’s time to learn from an artist!
“One can speak poetry just by arranging colors well.”
– Vincent van Gogh.
It’s time to clarify your color decision.
“Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.”
– Leonardo da Vinci.
About Andreea Dumez
Hi, I’m Andreea, an illustrator and surface pattern designer, helping people find their inner colors and decor ideas. I’m also a pharmacist (you couldn’t tell, right? 🙂 ), who truly enjoys giving people the power to know and act on their health choices. In that regard, choosing the colors that surround us is in itself a health choice. I talk more about the psychology of colors and how they influence our daily lives on my blog.